Saturday, October 20, 2018

ICT Life at Second Quarter

Image result for INTERNET ACCESSInternet is connecting to the world. Communicating among one another here or abroad. This quarter we were taught about connecting to the world through the use of internet, everyone is aware of what is the use of internet but this time our knowledge about internet has gone deeper. New information on how to handle internet wisely, concepts about internet and mainly accessing unto the internet.

HTML tags were also discuss these second grading period. Handling HTML tags are somewhat difficult you have to be careful with every  symbol you would type an HTML tag should always use angle brackets, there are tags that needs to have an end tag with the use of a slash sign. We were also thought on to how to handle  html tags had experience on using these tags in the notepad, on how would we utilize these tags in order to get along on handle such files. 


Image result for html tagsMoving on I will treasure these new learnings that I might probably use in the near future and if I had a chance I would love to discover more about these tags and broaden my knowledge.My experience on handling tags were a tough one but in time i know that I would handle these tags easily.


references:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR03xYr9l8DB_7bZFd1Rzet8udaKBJQQAsXun9d68I83gRpD6f2  

https://newsroom.cisco.com/documents/10157/14740/internet-emerge-econ_1200x675_hero_071317.jpg/d1ff2819-b7a4-42d1-b257-8de2c00d3aa3?t=1499452461513

No comments:

Post a Comment