Friday, March 8, 2019

Journey to Prosperity

Image result for dream catcher background violet   "A dream is a wish your heart makes". Dream is a big part of our lives, where we get to visualize the future and these dreams are chosen by the heart that is why it is pure but weak. Weak because we are the one whom will mold and shape so can hold it with a tight grip.

Image result for dream       For me dreams is the leading my journey to attain what I want for my future and my biggest dream is to have a life of pure bliss and happiness. Taking small steps is my only passage to that aspiring dreams of mine,  dreams of having a bountiful life,  but we are aware that in reaching these dreams one must pass onto different challenges that will test the determination and wisdom upon taking those steps on my chosen path just to get the dream I've been wanting to have for a lifetime.

       " Dream, Believe, Survive"- that is a true life test. Things won't stop with just a dream, we have to make it happen,  make it real according to your chosen will.

reference:
https://cdn2.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/57/11/abstract-glowing-dreamcatcher-in-blue-and-pink-vector-11125711.jpg
https://media.fromthegrapevine.com/assets/images/2018/4/roping-moon-dream.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment